Overview of Indian Agricultural: Growth, Generation, Policy & Problem
23 December 2018, Chennai: A book titled, ‘Indian Agricultural: Growth, Generation, Policy & Problem, authored by Ramesh Kumar P, Author in the Marketing area at Ramesh Kumar P & Co.
The text in the book has reflected rapid changes in the Indian and global economy, and the valuable feedback received from subject matter experts, students and working professionals engaged in the discipline.
Features of the book
• Monsoon in India and in other nations.
• Irrigation in India and in other nations.
• Land reforms in India
• Agricultural policy in India
• Food policy in India
• Agricultural contribution to economic growth.
• Agriculture soil pollution
• Agricultural productivity.